Mr.Hyozu Biography – is one of the most successful and popular gaming streamers of Nepal. Previously, he was one of Nepal’s best PUBG Mobile competitive Players. Mr.Hyozu started his journey as a PUBG Mobile competitive player representing Team ElementriX(Ex) and later on he started his YouTube journey along with his competitive gameplay. This article explains Mr Hyozu’s biography with his gaming career, lifestyle, income, and achievements. So, if you want to watch his gameplay and international achievements don’t forget to visit our YouTube Channel.
Mr. Hyozu Biography
- Mr.Hyozu real name is Safal Hyozu.
- Mr.Hyozu is the owner of Team ElementriX,
- He plays from Team ElementriX and he is the In-Game Leader (IGL) as well as the Scout of the team,
- He started his YouTube career as a Gaming streamer on Mar 5, 2018.
|In Game Name
|Date of Birth
|14 April, 1997
|In Game Leader and Scout
Facts About Mr.Hyozu
- Owner and IGL of Team ElementriX,
- He and his team Elementrix were the only first Nepalese Team to participate in the PUBG Mobile Star Challenge World Cup 2019,
- One of the favorite IGLs of Ocean Sharma(Caster) from Nepal.
- He returned to Nepal from the USA for his PUBG Mobile Competitive Journey.
Early Life and Education
Mr.Hyozu was born on 14th April 1997 in Butwal Nepal, to Rabin Hyozu and Renu Hyozu. He has completed his +2 from Morgan International College.
During his busy life in the USA, Mr.Hyozu had a car accident. Due to this accident, he was admitted to the hospital. He started playing mobile games for spending his time in the hospital but none of them was able to give him relief from his recent accident. One day, his brother recommended him to play PUBG mobile which was just launched and popular among youngsters. He used to play PUBG mobile just for fun and to release his pain with his friends and brothers. He started liking this game and he could spend the whole day just sitting and playing this game.
In a few years, Mr.Hyozu and his team achieved a lot of achievements which boosted him and his team to grow in the PUBG mobile Competitive journey. Some of his major achievements are:
- PUBG Mobile Club Open Fall Splits: South Asia (10th position)
- PUBG Mobile Star Challenge World Cup 2019 (7th position)
- Gamers Without Borders 2020 -Asia (10th position)
- PUBG Mobile Pro League Spring Splits 2020 South Asia (14th position)
- PUBG Mobile Pro League Spring Splits 2020 South Asia Finals (10th position)
- PUBG Mobile Club Open Fall Split 2020 South Asia (13th position)
- PUBG Mobile Pro League Fall Split 2020 South Asia League (9th position)
- PUBG Mobile Pro League Fall Split 2020 South Asia Finals (7th position)
Mr.Hyozu is a very successful and popular competitive player and streamer in Nepal. Some of his best national achievements are:
- Pubg Mobile Nepal Show Down (14th position)
- PUBG Mobile Skylightz Showdown (4th position)
Source of Income
Mr. Hyozu’s major source of income is revenue generated from YouTube streaming, super chats, membership, donations, sponsorship, and competitive gameplay. Mr Hyozu is a popular and successful YouTuber having more than 170k subscribers on YouTube. His daily routine is streaming, playing competitive scrims and gameplay, and uploading highlight videos on his YouTube Channel.